Wednesday, February 18, 2009

De vez en cuando.

4 años en negro.

No más caldos del Caldero.

Parece que este año empieza tarde.

Hace mucho escuché esta cancion de Anathema, bastante bonita, bastante triste. Rifa escucharla.

"Life.. has betrayed me once again
I accept that some things will never change.
I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony
and it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity.

Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?

I'm coming to an end,
I've realized what I could have been.
I can't sleep so I take a breath and hide behind my bravest mask,
I admit I've lost control
Lost control..."

Lost control, Anathema.

te quiero.

Si quieres escucharla da click aqui.

1 comment:

CATA said...

ya entre en el mood anathemoso, a huevo que si n_n