Monday, August 31, 2009

Halloween


Ya encontraste el disfraz mas chingón para halloween.

"Masquerade, masquerade, 
Grab your mask and don`t be late 
Get out get out well disguised 
Heat and fever in the air tonight 
Meet the others at the store, 
Knock on other people`s door 
Trick or treat they have to choice, 
Little ghost`s are makin`lotsa noise 
But watch out...beware - listen...take care 
 
In the streets on Halloween 
There`s something going on 
No way to escape the power unknown 
In the streets on Halloween 
The spirits will arise 
Make your choice, it`s hell or paradice 
Ah - It`s Halloween 
Ah - It`s Halloween...tonight! 
Someone`s sitting in a field, 
Never giving yield 
Sittinh there with gleaminf eyes, 
Wating for big pumpkin to arise 
Bad luck if you get a stone, 
Like the good old Charlie Brown 
You think Linus could be right 
The kids will sy it`s just a stupid lie 
But watch out...beware - listen...take care 
 
Listen now - we are calling you... 
And there is magic in the air 

Magic in the air... on Halloween 
Black is the night full of fright 
You`ll be missing the day 
What will be here very soon 
Changing your way 
A knock at your door 
It is real or is it a dream 
On trembling legs you open the door 
And you scream...on Halloween 
 
Darkless 
Where am I now 
Is there anybody out there 
What has happened 
Am I in heaven 
Or is it hell 
I can see a light comin` 
It`s comin` nearer 
It`s shining 
It`s shining so bright 
It`s shining on me 

I am the one, doom`s in my hands 
Now make your choice, 
redeemed or enslaved 
I`ll show you passion and glory 
He is the snake 
I`ll hive you power and abudance 
He`s the corrupter of man 
Save me from the evil one 
Give me strenght to carry on 
I will fight for all mankind`s 
deliverance and peace of mind 

But watch out...beware - listen...take care 
 
Yeah, it`s Halloween
Yeah, it`s Halloween...tonight"

Helloween.

No comments: