Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I am painting,an oil, a portrait of a man,
Who has taking all, the heart ache‘s,
And all the pain he can stand.
I am using all, of the colors, of blue,
I’m have here on my stand,
I am painting, an oil, a portrait of a man,
I can tell he is dying, I see death in his eye’s
Oh yes I know, I know when he is crying
Tis my tears, my tears that he cry’s
I am so tired, of how he feels inside,
I mix the paint, with my hand’s
I am painting, an oil, a portrait of a man,
As I paint a wrinkled brow,
And hair that is turning grey,
Ohh tell me how, how can I paint a smile,
And eyes that keep turning away,
I am using all, all the colors, of blue,
I’m have here on my stand,
I am painting, an oil, a portrait and I am the man,
a portrait and I am the man. "

                                                                   A portrait of a man by Screamin' Jay Hawkins

Esta se ha convertido en la canción para cerrar el año, se la puedo mandar a quien le interese.

No comments: